Chimp Chat-" Hello Chimp Chat readers. As you can see, the most controversial subject right now for myself and a lot of other "real" chimp lovers is this huge lie about Eli being rescued. Here is a video of him with Kay. Before you watch this I'd like to point out some facts here.
- First off, when he is first in front of the camera, the sound he makes is not cute, that is what is called a bark, this is an aggressive sound because he is afraid
- They mentioned the fact that he has a FT Nanny, gosh I wonder if that could possibly be Gini Valbuena with the many years of baby raising. I don't think this is something to be proud of, it only shows the abuse of buying babies and then dumping them, just to do it over and over again for 30+ years.
- Then they take Eli out to see his friend Kira. Kira was once one of Gini's chimps that she has dumped. I meet Kira when I visited Gini's the one time. When my husband and I got out of our vehicle, Gini opened her front door and allowed Kira to come running out of the house, no leash on, no control over the animal what-so-ever. A direct violation of the USDA restrictions.
- When they were holding Eli up in the air to visit with Kira, this is a cruel thing to do. At the age of 4 months old, a baby chimp would normally be attached to his mother. She would never take him off and hold him up in the air, that would be tooooo frightening for him. You can here him cry. Poor little guy, and these people call themselves experts? That's a joke! A real expert would want this baby to be with his mother or a surrogate mother and Adult female chimps will take care of babies that are not there's.
- At the end of this disgusting segment they say he already lives in a trailer. I suppose they are getting him use to living in a trailer so that way when he is hauled around from state to state doing one freak show after another he is use to it.
- The next thing you know the public will be introduced to his so called Nany, Gini Valbuena. I hope so because this will only prove that this baby Eli was a fullfillment of the breeding contract between Gini Valbueana and Connie Casey. Gini is known to trade chimps all of the time. There was another one she traded chimps for her name was daisy. She gave Connie Casey her chimp Daisy, after she couldn't make her any more money, in exchange for a baby. So with this kind of track record, there's no doubt in my mind this was a trade, as if they are old pieces of furniture. You know I never hear anything about Gini Valbuenas children, I wonder why that is? Maybe they too, have disowned her because of what she does.