The Little Rock Zoo

.The Little Rock Zoo needs to step up and care for the animals better! Please read the several artciles here with deaths, sickness and a bald chimp!

Monday, January 17, 2011

What are the movies teaching the children? Lower Learning

The other evening, I sat down to watch a movie. I flipped through the channels and stopped on a movie called "Lower Learning". The first scene I saw was a teacher in the classroom with a turtle in his hand. He then took a lighter, turned it on and proceeded to put the hot flame on the bottom of the turtle. I was so upset that I just turned the TV off. It sure looked like a real turtle to me. Even if it wasn't a real turtle, children watching that show would not know the difference. What is this teaching the next generation about having respect and humanity towards animals? The next generation that this generation is depending on to protect, love and respect all animals. What is happening to our society?

No comments:

Post a Comment