The Little Rock Zoo

.The Little Rock Zoo needs to step up and care for the animals better! Please read the several artciles here with deaths, sickness and a bald chimp!

Monday, January 3, 2011

natal/postnatal infant practices of wild vs. captivity-born Chimpanzees and Bonobos

I received a comment today which I would like to provide the information I have found back to the person. I hope this is helpful. I am posting the comment so that anyone else that's interested can get educated.
Comment.
To whom... For an upcomming dental school lecture I am trying to find information on natal/post-natal infant feeding practices of wild vs. captivity-born chimpanzees and bonobos and how early feeding might impact later dental, jaw and facial development. I would appreciate any references you might be able to provide. Best Regards, (name deleted), DDS

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Hope you can find something that can be useful for your lecture

No comments:

Post a Comment